Tuesday, September 16

One day short of a month, OUCH

I can't believe I haven't posted in sooooo long. Sorry. Hmmm lets see what is happening. I finally ordered copies of all the pictures I wanted to make my collage. I have had this really cool frame for going on 5 months and it has just sat, waiting for pictures. Well last night I got it all put together and it looks so cute. I would copy it and put it on here, but it is too big and by the time I would get it to fit, the pictures would be tiny. So, if you want to see it, you will just have to come over. It is on the wall as you walk through the front door. It is full of pictures of Randy and I in the last 4 years. I really love that guy. I am so blessed to have a husband that loves me and makes me truly happy. Marriage is a lot of work, but it is completely worth it.

Since I can't put all the pictures up, I will put up my favorite.

1 comment:

Trish Olsen said...

hey you. I miss you guys. I love doing things like collages they are so fun :) You wanna get together this weekend while we are in town?