Thursday, February 21

Rodeo Holiday

It is February 21 and looks to be a very boring weekend. For those of you who do not know, Pima Community College is closed today thru the weekend. Why you may ask, It is rodeo season here in the south west and PCC for some odd reason does not feel that it should be in school during the rodeo. Therefore I have Thuirsday, Friday and Saturday off of school. Not that I usually attend school on Saturday. To make matters worse these three days happen to be the days that Sarah work, of course. I will not be seeing much of Sarah this weekend and scince I am ahead in the great majority of my classes I will be having a most boring weekend. I do have a service project planned for saturday, and a study group planned for friday. So hopefully it goes fast.
Randy

No comments: