Friday, February 29

Never Thought

I have been reading other peoples blogs for about two years now. I always told myself that I would never start a blog. It made absolute no sence in me putting my life story online for anyone to read. It was not untill my brother and his wife started a blog that Sarah started a blog. It turns out that we have been having a lot of fun with it. Sarah is working hard today, while I am home alone doing homework. I am very grateful for the opportunity that I have to go to school full time and not have to worry about work. Sarah and I have been very blessed and very fortunate. While she is hard at work bring in the "big bucks" I am hard at work, or atleast pretending to be hard at work with school. I am starting the Interpreter Training Program for sign lanuguage this semester and at times feel very inadequate. I often feel extremely behind the rest of the class reguardless of the reassurings that are received from the instructor, who happens to be one of the top interpreters in the state of Arizona. It is a wonderful opportunity to be able to learn form her. I only hope that I will be able to better understand conversations. It is a difficult language to learn.

No comments: