Tuesday, May 26

Baby Dreams

As a part of the pregnancy package, strange and crazy dreams become the norm. Lately though, the strange/craziness has started to fade and I am dreaming constantly about the baby. Last night I had a dream that we were at the midwife getting a check up and they told us the sex of the baby. We were so upset. I think I started to cry because I wanted so badly to wait until the baby was born to find out the sex of our little one. I was still upset when I woke up, but go figure, I can't remember what sex they said that the baby was.

I have had so many dreams of holding and feeding the baby, but never in the dreams do I know what the sex is. I am so horribly curious as to whether the baby I am carrying is JD or Jolee. Baby is technically at term, so anytime in the next four weeks we will be celebrating the birth of our miracle. It still hasn't really sunk in. I know I am pregnant (all I have to do is look down) and that pregnancy leads to a baby, but it still seems very surreal.

No comments: