Saturday, June 7

Separated!!!!

This week is going to be a hard week for Sarah and I. It will be the first time in four years, since we were married, that we will be spending a night a part. We will not see each other for a week. It is so sad and it makes me want to cry. We have been blessed to not have to do these things. I know most of you who are reading this are probably saying, grow up; but to us it is a very hard thing to do. I love Sarah so much my heart breaks thinking that I will not be able see her for a week. I will be at Scout Camp while she is at home either working or sitting in the house all alone. How sad is that? I guess you could say I am having separation anxiety. I took her lunch today so that we could see each other one last time before I go chase a bunch of 12 year old boys all over the mountain side. I will leave 30 min before she gets off, that is even sadder! When you read this Sarah, Remember tht I love you very much and will be home ASAP!!! Love Randy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's so sweet! We haven't been apart often, but I hate it whenever we have to be, so I know exactly how you feel. :-)